Friday, March 28, 2008

Just Sweet

I'm just kinda grouchy today, or woke up that way anyway, which btw was at 5:30 am cuz the baby sister decided so :) . Got the son up and around on the way to work, NEVER an easy job. The big girls off to school looked around the messy house, which did NOT help my mood, not even a little. Hubby called and irritated me, no real reason, he just did. About 9:10 Sis drifted off for a little nap, which she promptly awoke from by 9:20. Mood not improving, neither was messy house. Then she was ready to sit and snuggle and nurse awhile, I do always love sitting and snuggle/nursing my little ones. Today however while she was nursing I was mentally going over my todo list. Then, she reached up and rubbed my cheek sooooooooo sweetly saying mama and looking at me with the loviest schmoopiest face ever. Awww, then to make it even better she sat straight up and gave me the biggest kiss and then lay back down to nurse and rub mamas face. Precious!! These are the moments I live for. Thank you God.

By the way, she is currently smooshing puffs in the carpet but now I don't care. Life is GOOD!!!