Friday, October 17, 2008

October

Hmmm, seems like forever since I've blogged again. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I always have LOTS to say. I have been enjoying the most beautiful wonderful fall.



The kids are all doing wonderful. The most exciting thing currently is that Michael FINALLY took his GED test. I'm really excited it seems like he's making some good choices right now. Unfortunately the car business is really slow, but thats prompted him to make some new life choices. His new plan is to find a job working evening shift and start taking college classes towards education during the day. Sooooo, I may end up with two of my children as teachers YAY!!

Last weekend the girls and I got to meet "The Uncles" for supper. It was really nice, it had been a long time since we had seen them and I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all. The girls think they are very cool. I think Meg and Uncle Dave especially enjoy their visits.

On Sunday Mike and Michael went drag racing and Mike took 2nd place in his division. I'm very proud of him, he's worked very hard to get that car where it's at.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Also glad to hear that all enjoyed the visits with the uncles :). I know my dad sure enjoys chatting w/ Meg. Glad they could catch up.

Dad was rear-ended on Thursday night. He's okay, stiff neck. I encouraged him to get it checked out and hope he did. I'll keep you posted.

I'll be in Q for Thanksgiving. Do you ever go shopping the Fri after? We enjoy doing that despite its craziness. Maybe we could meet up that Fri in town? Just an idea. Sat would prob work too.

Can't wait to see you! Hugs!!